Goal: To contribute towards improved quality of life and cognitive performance in class of school going children and others seeing education.
- Promoting school enrolment and attendance and reducing short-term hunger;
- Promoting in-class concentration, cognition and other performance;
- Improving nutritional and health status of school going children;
- Promoting community participation and commitment towards school activities, and
- Stimulating economic development by building Marketable Business Vocational and Technical skilled population
Programmes in Education Department
Promotion of access to education by the vulnerable children especially the girl child
- Menstrual hygiene and sanitation promotion
- General educational support through tuition, scholastic materials and uniforms for the OVC
- Marketable Business Vocational and Technical Skills Development
- Community awareness raising on the importance of Education at every level
- Organizing holiday camps and Youth Education Conferences to stimulate novel and technological development ideas among the learners at different levels.
- Career guidance and counseling
WN-CARD has also carried out community awareness raising on the importance of the girl child education in Ofua II Refugee Cluster in Rhino Camp Settlement, reaching up to at least 765 girls of school going age.
EDUCATION AT GLANCE
VULNERABLE CHILDREN IN MARACHA DISTRICT